Women’s Grand Canyon Retreat
January 29, 2019 - February 2, 2019| $2,300.00
At Live Boldly Coaching, LLC, the goal is to offer you the space to experience the grandeur of the canyon, foster new friendships and cultivate lasting memories.
Combining coaching and hiking in nature has a rich history of being a powerful and transformative tool. We go beyond simply “hiking”. This trip differs from others as you are with a team of peers and a supportive wilderness guide and coach, Sara Schulting-Kranz, providing unique opportunities for personal growth, change and empowerment!
This retreat will also include a special element as Jenna Reiss will be joining us. Jenna is an Intuitive Healer, a Writer and a Breathwork Meditation Coach and she believes in the personal power of oneself. She teaches group, private, and corporate clients how to detox the body and create a heightened sense of awareness inwards. She spent years studying with worldwide healers and teachers from various lineages, and after a decade of working in marketing, she left the corporate world behind to focus on her work with clients helping them rediscover their self love and higher truth as they move through their stuck energies. Working with a variety of methods such as intuitive thinking, therapeutic conversation, essential oils, crystal healing, and musical sounds, Jenna believes there is no end to the depth in human beings and their capacity to love or change a life. Follow Jennna on Instagram and Facebook.
GROUP COACHING AND HIKING
Group coaching allows you the supportive environment to learn what you are truly capable of. Customize your goals, create your boundaries and learn from each others’ experiences!
- Pre-hike two-sessions group coaching calls
- 1 ½ hour group coaching calls
- Zoom, a private and secure online video conferencing site
- Professionally guided hike
- Post-hike one-session group coaching
- During the hiking expedition, Sara will guide you on approximately 17 miles of trails that lead you through 2 billion years of geological history.
- Be one of the very few who experience the vastness of the Canyon!
ABOUT YOUR JOURNEY
January 29th, 2019:
- Check-in South Rim, 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Following check-in, we will spend the rest of the day connecting with your group and outlining the remainder of the trip.
- Lodging/meals: Maswik Lodge.
January 30th, 2019:
- Post breakfast, we will take a bus to the South Kaibab trailhead where we will begin our 8 mile descent into the Grand Canyon, arriving at Phantom Ranch approximately 2:00 p.m.
- We will follow up with Meditation and group coaching exercises.
- Lodging/meals: Phantom Ranch
January 31th, 2019:
- Post breakfast, you will day hike the bottom of the Grand Canyon with Sara.
- Depending on the trails, we may venture up Phantom Creek, hike to Ribbon Falls or take a vista trail where you can view the south side of the Canyon.
- Time will also be used for group coaching and Meditation.
- Lodging/meals: Phantom Ranch
February 1, 2019:
- Post breakfast, we will hike 10 miles out of the canyon with an elevation change of 4,460 ft via the Bright Angel Trail.
- An additional 2 mile side trip to Plateau Point will be added on half-way through the hike.
- Evening celebration!
- Lodging/Meals: Maswik Lodge.
February 2, 2019:
- Post breakfast, we will engage in Retreat Wrap-up exercises.
- Return home.
COACHING TO STRENGTH
We will establish at the beginning of our group coaching calls what your individual goals are for the trip, connect to your inner strength, discuss the trip as a metaphor for life and connect to each other for empowering support.
Every person in this world has inner strength and fortitude that can be built upon. In doing so, you strengthen yourself in such a way that allows you to lead a more empowering life.
You will have the support of your coach and coaching team participants. You will encourage support for each other throughout this inspiring journey.
Three-weeks of group coaching, certified guided hikes, certified Meditation, all permits, South Rim Accommodations/Phantom Ranch Cabin and meals at Phantom Ranch.