Men’s Grand Canyon Hiking Trip
February 27 @ 2:00 pm - March 2 @ 10:00 am| $725.00
I Challenge Men to be Led by a Woman ~ Together let’s show the World that We Support One Another!
If you have wanted to go on a high intensity, overnight trip into the Grand Canyon, this is the trip for you!
There will be limited coaching … space will be held for Adventure and Peace in Nature.
Turn off your phone and turn on your connection to the NATURAL Outside World!
ABOUT YOUR JOURNEY
February 27th, 2018:
- Check-in South Rim, 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Following check-in, we will spend the rest of the day connecting with your group and outlining the remainder of the trip.
- Lodging/meals: Maswik Lodge
February 28th, 2018:
- Post breakfast, we will take a bus to the South Kaibab trailhead where we will begin our 8 mile descent into the Grand Canyon, arriving at Phantom Ranch approximately 2:00 p.m.
- Sara will guide you on additional trails throughout the bottom of the Grand Canyon that afternoon and evening – if you choose.
- Lodging/meals: Phantom Ranch
March 1st, 2018:
- Post breakfast, we will hike 10 miles out of the canyon with an elevation change of 4,460 ft via the Bright Angel Trail. An additional 2 mile side trip to Plateau Point will be added on half-way through the hike if you so choose.
- Evening celebration!
- Lodging/Meals: Maswik Lodge
March 2nd, 2018:
- Return home.